* all tongue-and-groove white or yellow pine
* pressure-treated foundation runners
* eight insulated Pella windows
* two steel entry doors
*one rear entry door
* #1 metal roofing w/R11 insulation
* three-year warranty on stain with Watershield and U.V. Protectant
* caulk, nails, and screws
These small home cabin kits are being offered as:
28' x 36' (1008 sq.ft.) for $33,224
28' x 52' (1456 sq.ft.) for $45,768
The major difference in these cabin kits is the size of the lumber. The rafter posts and rafters will be made of 4"x6" lumber instead of 3"x4". The rest of the lumber is still 2"x6" (1-1/2x5-1/2 technically). The side walls will be approximately 8 feet tall instead of 7 feet; the peak of the roof will be approximately 15 feet from the floor instead of 11 feet. The roof will be 6:12 pitch.
A standard cabin with 4 extra heights, a wrap-around porch and attached roof front porch. This cabin is built on a walkout basement.
A dormer can be added for an additional cost of $350-$450 each. Two small dormers are seen here.